About The Journal:
The Egyptian Ain Shams Pediatrics Society
The Egyptian Journal of Pediatrics (EJPed) is the official journal of Ain Shams Egyptian Pediatric Society, Faculty of Medicine, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt.
Its readership is directed to all experts in the field of pediatrics including pediatric subspecialities as well as those involved with pre-clinical subjects and medical sciences basic to these disciplines.
The EJPed publishes a range of articles including:
- Original papers reporting progress in all areas of pediatrics and its related fields and subspecialitis.
- Educational articles relaying information on the progress of a topic of particular interest
- Discussions on technology, methods, new apparatus and modifications of standard techniques
- Brief reports of rare and interesting disorders
- Correspondence concerning matters of topical interest or relating to published material
- Book reviews
- Meeting reports
- Guidelines for related subjects
- Recommendations and announcements